activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maintenance Mode
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 17:51:25 GMT
You can change the memory limits via JMX without a restart. JMX allows you
to not only monitor, but interact with the MBeans that are exposed and have
operations and attributes. From within a JMX console, navigate to the
destination in question, find the "MemoryLimit" attribute which denotes
memory in bytes, and change it. Only the producers to that one destination
would be blocked, not producers to all destinations. If a producer is
producing to a different destination, it will not be blocked.