activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reg: Restricting number of connections for a user
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 12:58:45 GMT
Not sure if this is directly configurable out of the box, but it's
definitely something that can be addressed.
For some of these highly specific use cases, ActiveMQ was written to be
pluggable. You can plug in a broker filter that does exactly what you're
looking to do. ActiveMQ in Action has a great example of this on pp132-133.
>From the Apache site, take a look at:

http://activemq.apache.org/interceptors.html

and

http://activemq.apache.org/developing-plugins.html