activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 5.7 doesn't consume on queue
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 21:56:33 GMT
There seems to be an issue with the bridge getting established properly,
probably due to the broker version mix and match. Like Torsten alluded to
earlier, the subscription isn't set up properly on the client's $fBroker,
ie, it doesn't see the subscription to the ACK queue coming from the
server's broker (fBroker)

ActiveMQ wire protocols are backward compatible between clients and
brokers, but I don't think the same is true between brokers in a network of
brokers. I will dig around a little more to see what the exact issue is...