activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Idle stomp/websockets remain connected
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 22:39:27 GMT
Which version of activemq are you using?

There is a JIRA for connections not being removed (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-4100) otherwise, the appropriate
way is to configure the timeout connection with
"?websocket.maxIdleTimeout=<value>"

Can you try on the latest trunk and let us know if it's still an issue?