activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Webconsole(s) in Master-/Slave mode not refreshed in 5.7.0
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 21:27:52 GMT
Actually, I just tried it with trunk and 5.7.0.
It works fine. Make sure you go back to the /admin path (after going into
slave, it will be at /admin/slave.jsp... can't just refresh that page...
gotta manually go back to admin)

Let me know if that works. We can still open a jira to make it a little
more user friendly (eg, be able to get back to /admin by refreshing
/admin/slave.jsp when it's not in slave mode anymore).