activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ message groups ConcurrentModificationException
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 09:58:59 GMT
This may be related to concurrentStoreAndDispatchQueues=true, the
question is what is making changes to the properties of the message
after it is send and while it is being stored.

Is the TraceBrokerPathPlugin installed on the broker, that could be a culprit.

Is copyMessageOnSend disabled on the producers that use vmtransport

maybe post your xml config and camel context.