activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: KahaDB: No messages, but log files not reclaimed and StorePercentUsage above 100
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 13:38:55 GMT
do you think you could come up with a unit test that shows growth. So
something that uses mkahadb and produces or consumed in a transaction
from destinations that span the stores.

You could configure the size of journal data files to 16k or
something, such that any issue shows up very quickly.

A test case like that would help clarify the use case and if it can
reproduce, would be a great start to getting a quick resolution.

There is a test that does transacted send received across stores, but
does not check for cleanup. It may be easy to extend it in that way.

in activemq-core
org.apache.activemq.store.StorePerDestinationTest#testTransactedSendReceiveAcrossStores

--
http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com