activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Websocket (Stomp) NIO
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:07:24 GMT
Hi Dan,

when using WebSockets, connectivity is done through Jetty and we're
already using nio connector. So there must be something else creating
problems for you.

Can you test a latest snapshot from

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/5.8-SNAPSHOT/

as there were some improvements in this area lately.

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac