activemq-users mailing list archives

From Chris Pratt <thechrispr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.7.0
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 22:36:21 GMT
The announcement states "The main goal of this release was Java 7
compatibility", is that to say ActiveMQ 5.6.0 was NOT compatible with Java
7???  We have been running it under Java 7 for a bit and haven't noticed
any problems, but I'd hate to find out there was a monster around the
corner!
  (*Chris*)