activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tors...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: Stopped waiting for space in pendingMessage cursor messages
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 09:31:11 GMT
If your broker JVM is running out of memory, then your broker configuration is most likely
not appropriate for your JVM settings (JVM max heap size).
What JVM max heap size do you use and what is the <systemUsage> section configured for?

Your memoryUsage setting must be lower than the JVMs max heap size.

Regards,

Torsten Mielke
torsten@fusesource.com
tmielke@blogspot.com