activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jamie <ja...@mailarchiva.com>
Subject java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException:
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 10:59:42 GMT
Hi Everyone

I am running Activemq 5.7.0.

The following error message is outputted:

Exception in thread "ActiveMQ Session Task-14"
java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: Task
org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner$1@65e074b rejected from
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@730d031[Running, pool size = 16,
active threads = 1, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 641]
     at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$AbortPolicy.rejectedExecution(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:2013)
     at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.reject(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:816)
     at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.execute(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1337)
     at
org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner.runTask(PooledTaskRunner.java:151)
     at
org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner$1.run(PooledTaskRunner.java:47)
     at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
     at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

Also, running ActiveMQ in a profiler, I see that some of my receive
threads are blocking on
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageConsumer.receive(), although there
are thousands of messages in the queue.

Any ideas?

Jamie