activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Qureshi, Zeshan" <ZQure...@enghouse.com>
Subject MessageConsumer close block
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 18:18:21 GMT
Hi Guys,

I am experiencing an issue where I am trying to close the message consumer and it is getting
block. This happens when some producer is sending messages at the same topic where this consumer
is listening for those messages.

Any idea please?

Code snippet

                //Create Consumer and set the Message Listener

                MessageConsumer* consumerDurable;

                consumerDurable = session->createDurableConsumer(topic, applicationId,
getSelector(0), false);

                MListener* ML = new MListener();

                consumerDurable->setMessageListener(ML);

                //Trying to close the Consumer and it does not return from the close request
:(

                consumerDurable->close(); //This is where the problem is :(

Thank You,

-Zeshan-