activemq-users mailing list archives

From "kimi_wu@trend.com.tw" <kimi...@trend.com.tw>
Subject Re: Activemq IPV6 Client Connection (Java and C++)
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 02:12:09 GMT
Hi,

We are trying to use Activemq-cpp in our product.
It seems not supporting ipv6, but we really need to support ipv6 in our product.
Do you have any plans to support ipv6 for cpp version?

Best Regards,
Kimi Wu

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE
The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject
to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify
us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.