activemq-users mailing list archives

From mserrano <mar...@attivio.com>
Subject Re: Message sometimes lost when transaction open and broker restarted
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 14:19:55 GMT
Thanks.  I will try to.  In part of my test I am using a QueueBrowser to
inspect what is on the queue.  I do this to check the state at various
points to make sure it meets expectations.  When I removed these checks
(which weren't completely necessary), the problem when away.  So my concern
here is that since (I believe) the QueueBrowser is used for JMX inspection,
does this leave a possible, albeit small, chance that using JMX will
"corrupt" the state of a queue?

I also confirmed that this is happening before the shutdown (i.e., not an
issue with reading the KahaDB store after restart) by capturing the KahaDB
store from a failed test and replaying it.  It always has the bad set of
messages.