activemq-users mailing list archives

From Mike Gingell <michael.ging...@gdcanada.com>
Subject NMS.WCF Bindings Example?
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 13:51:37 GMT
Hi!
I have a customer that is intent on using WCF for everything and I want to
provide an example of both using the "native" NMS API and using NMS.WCF
bindings for comparison.  I have never used the NMS.WCF bindings before  and
I cannot even find a "hello world" example anywhere.  There aren't even any
nunit test in the source folder. (Actually, I haven't used WCF much either
except for simple web services)
Does anyone in the community be willing to contrbute a simple pub-sub
example that uses the WCF.NMS bindings?  I can create some unit tests to
contribute to the community.
Cheers!
 - Mike