activemq-users mailing list archives

From ndmigration <raghu_madab...@americantours.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Shuts Down ItSelf
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 12:07:10 GMT
Torsten,

Thanks for your response. It's a pretty empty machine and there isn't lot
running on that. However, I have asked my system admin to do a check on the
OOM killer. Thanks for the pointer. For now, I started the broker in the
background mode (nohup ./activemq start &) instead of just (./activemq
start) and the broker is up and running for the past 50 hours. I'm not sure
it makes any difference as I started the broker using the latter method on
the smaller machine.

Thanks,
Ragu