activemq-users mailing list archives

From blackhurstd <daniel.a.blackhu...@gmail.com>
Subject Idle stomp/websockets remain connected
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 11:11:15 GMT

Hi,

The number of topic consumers seems to increase every time I refresh the
stomp connection. I've tried closing down the browser yet the number of
consumers keeps increasing.

I have a large number of subscribers connected to two active mq instances,
one master one failover (without using master slave config). Clients connect
to both simultaneously. The master instance seems to be fine although the
slave keeps increasing until it runs out of file descriptors. I'm guessing
this is due to there been very few messages broadcasted.

Is there any way to make activemq check the condition of the sockets?

Thanks,

Dan