activemq-users mailing list archives

From kalyan <kalyan...@gmail.com>
Subject Active MQ 5.7 session closed exception
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 18:21:16 GMT
Hi,

 I am using activemq 5.7 with spring 2.5 on the consumer side. I configured
the redelivery policy on the broker side. when doing the load test, i found
the below two problems.
1.Exception is thrown as below.
org.springframework.jms.IllegalStateException: The Session is closed; nested
exception is javax.jms.IllegalStateException: The Session is closed
	at
org.springframework.jms.support.JmsUtils.convertJmsAccessException(JmsUtils.java:271)
	at
org.springframework.jms.support.JmsAccessor.convertJmsAccessException(JmsAccessor.java:16
Caused by: javax.jms.IllegalStateException: The Session is closed
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession.checkClosed(ActiveMQSession.java:731)
2.Though some of the messages are processed correctly and no error is
thrown, messages are getting redelivered.

 Please help with this as soon as possible.