activemq-users mailing list archives

From kureckam <mkure...@fractech.net>
Subject Re: 5.7 doesn't consume on queue
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 12:20:05 GMT
Thanks for the validation.  Will this be the case from now on? For example,
if one was 5.6 and the other 5.7 would that still be a problem or is it just
a problem between mixing 5.5.1 and earlier versions with 5.6 or later?  The
reason we use a network of brokers is to allow communications between any
computer with our pxx software to a singly specified computer with our fxx
software without affecting the other broker. Is there some other way of
performing such an operation?