activemq-users mailing list archives

From cristisor <cristisor...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Web-console Exception: No broker is found at any of the 1 configured urls
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 07:42:29 GMT
Good morning,

All my issues get solved after adding "DataSource =". This is my new
JMSAdapter, with the broker configuration:
	<Resource id="JMSAdapter" type="ActiveMQResourceAdapter">
		BrokerXmlConfig =
broker:(tcp://localhost:61616)?persistent=false&amp;useJmx=true
		ServerUrl = tcp://localhost:61616
		Datasource =
	</Resource>

The web-console was working before but I was getting errors, when accessing
the queue and topic tabs, that weren't going away until I would delete the
"activemq.data". Also, this solved my other problem, regarding "Wire format
negotiation timeout: peer did not send his wire format.".

One more question, the web-console should display a queue or a topic only
after there is a client connected to it, or always after it's declared as a
Resource in tomee.xml? Now I have 5 queues declared but I only see Queue1
because I didn't set connections to the others.

Thanks for everything.