activemq-users mailing list archives

From kureckam <mkure...@fractech.net>
Subject Re: 5.7 doesn't consume on queue
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 19:05:19 GMT
activemq.xml
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4658191/activemq.xml>   is on
server side which sends a message on the START queue to the remote broker
defined by  jms.xml
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4658191/jms.xml>   and listens
for ACK message. The server using the activemq.xml file is run as a
standalone ActiveMQ application while the client listening on the START
queue uses spring and runs in Tomcat. The setReplyTo method is set with the
queue name to listen on for ACK. As I stated before the client side uses
5.5.1. If I use 5.5.1 on server side it works but if I use 5.7.0 on the
server it doesn’t. Thanks for the help.