activemq-users mailing list archives

From Pauli Kaila <pauli.ka...@napa.fi>
Subject Re: Issues with KahaDB persistence in ActiveMQ 5.6.0 (IndexOutOfBoundsException, IllegalStateException)
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:01:25 GMT
It indeed seems that there are two different Kaha persistence adapters, the
KahaPersistenceAdapter and KahaDBPersistenceAdapter. So what you are saying
is that the KahaDBPersistenceAdapter should work better? Or were you just
pointing out an error in my previous post (me talking about KahaDB instead
of Kaha)?

The fact that there are two so similarly named persistence adapters is quite
confusing. Perhaps other one should be deprecated.