activemq-users mailing list archives

From kureckam <>
Subject 5.7 doesn't consume on queue
Date Sat, 20 Oct 2012 04:36:05 GMT
I'm in the process of updating from 5.5.1 to 5.7.0 but have an issue. The app
being updated sends a message on one queue and listens on a different queue.
The message is successfully sent and received by a Spring based app running
in Tomcat and using ActiveMQ 5.5.1. The Tomcat app places the ack message in
the queue and I see that it is enqueued but isn't received by updated app.
If I run the 5.5.1 activemq.bat file it works. Do I need to change something
else that I'm not aware of?