activemq-users mailing list archives

From MaximeBelanger <>
Subject Re: problem configuring durable subscriber with Spring and Atomikos (XA issue?)
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 20:15:51 GMT
Hi Chris,

no I never got any answers. So I ended up using the activeMq connection
factory instead of the Atomikos one, like so:

<bean id="jmsListenerConnectionFactory"
		<property name="brokerURL" value="${jms.brokerURL}" />
		<property name="userName" value="${jms.username}" />
		<property name="password" value="${jms.password}" />
		<property name="clientID" value="msgListener" />

That solved the problem for the moment being, although I have not completed
load tests and various JMS transaction exception tests, so I'm not 100% sure
this will work...
Please share any success or failures on your behalf with this setup.