activemq-users mailing list archives

From guerra <jg.gue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: On-disk persisted message queues on consumer failure
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 17:10:36 GMT
I am looking at another approach to the problem which is the exception
capture. I am sketching a route something like this (below), because this is
another approach that it would suit me very well too, the point for me is
not to loose any data anyway!

Any feedback is definitely welcomed.
Thanks

<route>
                <description>NTCS Oracle Insertion Queue</description>
                <from uri="seda:jdbc.queue"/>
                <onException>
                        <exception>java.sql.SQLException</exception>

                        <handled>
                                <constant>true</constant>
                        </handled>
                        <process ref="telemetryFailureProcessor"/> this ...
                        <to uri:jdbc:spare-database.queue/> or this.
                        <rollback markRollbackOnly="true"/>
                </onException>
                <transacted/>
                <split>
                        <xpath>/ntcs-telemetry/telemetry</xpath>
                        <bean ref="insertTransactedTelemetry"/>
                </split>
        </route>