activemq-users mailing list archives

From songu <songu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to use ActiveMQ.NMS on Windows 7
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 00:44:13 GMT
Hi Guys,

I have an issue with ActiveMQ.NMS as well. I added both
"Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ" and "Apache.NMS" into my .Net C# solution. But they
can not be resolved due to "have a dependency on System.Web,
Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a, which is
not the current target framework .NetFramework, Version=v4.0,
Profile=Client. "

My PC has .Net 4.0 installed and OS is WIN 7. Any suggestion what is the
problem?

Thanks!