activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Magazine <rohit.magaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to use ActiveMQ.NMS on Windows 7
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 22:07:28 GMT
I have a solution that uses Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ ver 1.5.6. This solution
works fine on WindowsXP but when i port the same code to Windows7.
It gives me {host not found} exception at
Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.ConnectionFactory.CreateActiveMQConnection ....... in
C:\dev\NMS.ActiveMQ\src\csharp\ConnectionFactory.cs:line 151
  at Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.ConnectionFactory.CreateConnection ....... in
C:\dev\NMS.ActiveMQ\src\csharp\ConnectionFactory.cs : line 107

Do i need to do anything specific for this code to work on Windows 7 ?

Please advice