activemq-users mailing list archives

From guerra <jg.gue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: On-disk persisted message queues on consumer failure
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 13:25:33 GMT
The broker is queueing up messages in RAM. When I start the database again
the messages are dequeued and sent okay to the database, but from memory. I
am using the camel monitor and the seda queue is building up messages
continuously . My point is why this messages are not stored on disk and if
there is a way to do it.
To be honest, I am not sure whether I am missing something or I am doing
something wrong, but my tests shed this behaviour.
Thanks