activemq-users mailing list archives

From LarryT <la...@touve.net>
Subject Disabling Advisory Messages
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 17:10:04 GMT
I'm running with ActiveMQ Version 5.6.0 embedded in Glassfish V3.1.2.  I've
modified broker-config.xml to include advisorySupport="false".  When I
create my connection factory, I've tried either appending
"?jms.watchTopicAdvisories=false" to the broker URL or calling
setWatchTopicAdvisories(false).  I'm still seeing Advisory topics created
for all of the Queues I create.  Am I missing something?

I am creating and deleting queues dynamically but the Advisory topics
remain.  I need to either diasble them, or figure out a way to remove them.
I would prefer to disable them, as I am unable to delete them using the same
mechanism I use to delete the queues (connection.invoke(...);)

Any ideas?

Thanks,
 Larry