activemq-users mailing list archives

From Fred Moore <fred.moor...@gmail.com>
Subject FuseSource acquisition by RedHat...90+ days later no converged product roadmap? (e.g. ActiveMQ vs HornetQ)
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 17:33:24 GMT
Hi folks,

90+ days have past since FuseSource acquisition by RedHat and I have not
seen the converged product roadmap announced by Redhat at that time (
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/06/28/redhat_buys_fusesource/ "*FuseSource
will be integrated into the JBoss unit at Red Hat and there will be a
converged product roadmap drawn up in the next 90 days*").

The most important unanswered questions are maybe:

   1. ActiveMQ vs HornetQ ...what happens now/in a year time/in two years
   time?
   2. ServiceMix vs (JBoss ESB / JBoss Switchyard / ...) ...what happens
   now/in a year time/in two years time?

*Did I miss something or everything is still nice and secret?*
*Can anyone cast some light on this?*
**
Cheers,
F.

PS for the FuseSourcers out there: ...keep up the very very good work
guys! (but also understand that we are a bit confused on how move from now
on)

**