activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Message Wait Time in Broker
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 18:21:51 GMT
Sounds like it's returning the correct time stamp to the browser client.
The timestamp gets set in RegionBroker.preProcessDispatch, and when the
browser client is about ready to get the message dispatched to it, it sets
it. Are you asking to be able to see what the time is when it's consumed by
a non-browser client?