activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with Topic Expirations
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 11:23:34 GMT
enable full logging for the broker and you will be able to see what is going on.

One thought is that a memory limit is being reached which is pushing
back on the producer.

In other words, there is not sufficient memory to hold 10000 messages
plus what has been prefetched and the system limit that controls
spooling to disk has not kicked in.

But this will be clear from the logs and will also be clear from JMX
when you look at the destination and subscription from jconsole.

hope this helps.