activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Load Balancing Producer Messages from the JMS Client side
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 12:18:14 GMT
That is not plugable at the moment, but there is a url handler that is
queried to find the list of broker urls, you could plug in something
in there.
There is a simple example using a file url that contains the definitive list at:
org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverUpdateURIsTest#testUpdateURIsViaFile