activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Locking up
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 20:15:16 GMT
post a thread dump of the broker and consumers when it ocurrs again,
it may be possible to infer what is going on from that.
 Or if you can code up a junit test case that can reproduce, fantastic.
Also, is there anything relevant in the broker logs, enabling full
trace level logging will give loads of output, but it may have a
relevant nugget that will set you in the right direction.

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com