activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheNMS: How to "Open" a closed connection?
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 14:11:26 GMT
Hi Philip,

What version of Apache.NMS and Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ do you have?  What
version of the broker are you connecting to? Might be helpful to turn on
the debug NMS logging.

The client id is arbitrary, and can be anything you want. My personal
convention is to use a combination of the host name, app name, and a guid.