activemq-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed to retrieve RMIServer stub
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 12:07:39 GMT
Hi

When AMQ startup it uses JMX and exposes a JMX connector over TCP.
This is using port 1099 by default.
Since you get a connection refused there may be another process that
uses this port.

You can change the port number to something else. See details at
http://activemq.apache.org/jmx.html

In the conf/activemq.xml file you can configure this, by adding that
piece of XML snippet, where you can set a different port number.

You can also disable JMX all together, but then you cannot mange the
broker over JMX which most people want to be able to do.

--
Claus Ibsen