activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gaurav Sharma <gaurav.cs.sha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Finding a hung consumer
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 20:56:51 GMT
What does the jmx dashboard show under network, connections, topics,
queues, etc? By default, it is at
http://<master-broker-host>:8161/admin Also, if the app is oome-ing,
might want to take periodic thread dumps and inspect what's going on.
Other areas include inspecting gc logs, io/netstat-ing, heap sizing,
jvm/jit compiler bugs, etc. And ack modes are set on the Session. We
don't know your messaging topology, persistence, network config et al.
So, the suggestions above are a bit generic.