activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gaurav Sharma <gaurav.cs.sha...@gmail.com>
Subject Default JMX Connectors Failover for JDBC Master Slave
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 05:18:36 GMT
For the JDBC Master Slave config, just like there exists the Failover
Transport for the broker url, what is the best way to specify the JMX
hosts in a properties file:
jmxUrl=service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://<host1>:1616/jmxrmi, \
           service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://<host2>:1616/jmxrmi, \
           service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://<host3>:1616/jmxrmi

so that I don't have to worry about managing 3 MBeanServerConnection's
in my code and then trying to figure which one is the master or which
one is alive, re-election, etc? The alternative of managing the three
references and error-handling, is just messier.

Thanks in advance for the help.

-gaurav