activemq-users mailing list archives

From Saikat Kanjilal <sxk1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Newbie to activemq
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 06:44:53 GMT

Hello all,I'm new to activemq but not to java and spring and I would much appreciate some
help, I am trying to get activemq running with spring and in embedded mode with Tomcat version
6.    I have followed the following wikis (http://www.tomcatexpert.com/blog/2010/12/16/integrating-activemq-tomcat-using-local-jndi,http://icodingclub.blogspot.com/2011/09/spring-jms-with-embeded-activemq-in.html)
and gone through each of the steps, however in both cases I end up with the following stack
trace:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'connectionFactory':
Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is javax.naming.NamingException: Cannot
create resource instance

It seems like either my JNDI setup is not correct in tomcat or there is some other spring
issue.   Also note that I am trying to get the consumer and the producer to run on the same
jvm.
I am running active mq version 5.6.0 with spring 3.0.5.

Looking forward to your help.
Regards