activemq-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Calvo <andreas.ca...@scytl.com>
Subject #AMQ-3353: Durable subscribers on durable topics don't receive messages after network disconnect
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 09:57:12 GMT
Hi,
We are still affected by this issue.

Taking a look at the code, it seems that upon undesired disconnection
and reconnection, all durable subscribers affected are lost.
Using JMX we're able to see how the NC is lost and not successfully
recreated.

However, we've identified that even standalone brokers in a NoB are
affected by this issue, and did do not successfully reconnected to each
other.

I'll try 5.7-SNAPSHOT, but we've been following this issue since 5.5 and
now it's marked as resolved.

Link: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3393