activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gaurav Sharma <gaurav.cs.sha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Routing in ActiveMQ in distributed environment
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 14:49:26 GMT
So, are A, B, C brokers on three separate JVM's and looks like (from your description) that
their producers are local on the same machine? By "instances", you do mean brokers, right?

With this 3 broker config, what use case are you trying to solve by routing message from A
to B or C? Like you said, if P is local to A, it is wasteful for it to publish to B or C.
Also, are your brokers geographically separated and remote from each other?