activemq-users mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Routing in ActiveMQ in distributed environment
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 17:14:40 GMT
The easiest way to do sophisticated message routing between different broker instances is using
Apache Camel. Check out the following URL for more info:

http://camel.apache.org/activemq.html

Camel offers some pretty advanced features that make such complex message routing pretty easy.

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print
unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"