activemq-users mailing list archives

From rmn190 <rmn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: activeMQ web console is throwing error when slave turns on
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 00:39:16 GMT

your web console connected to the master,  after the master had been killed, it was normal
that web console throw error.

you should connect to the slave broker.

rmn190

From: Lin Wen Tong
Date: 2012-09-27 07:12
To: users
Subject: activeMQ web console is throwing error when slave turns on

Hi All,

I have a shared master/slave (kahaDB) setup, and the web console does not
work, when master is killed. I'm using 5.6.0

steps:
1) master starts (grabs the lock)
2) slave starts (acquiring the lock )
3) going to master activemq webconsole (port 8161 ) works.
4) kill -9 master starts
5) slave acquires the lock
6) going to slave activemq webconsole (port 8162) throws an error.

Caused by: javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException:
org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=slaveBroker,Type=Queue,Destination=dlq.queue1
at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.getMBean(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:1094)
at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.getAttribute(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:662)
at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.getAttribute(JmxMBeanServer.java:638)
at
javax.management.MBeanServerInvocationHandler.invoke(MBeanServerInvocationHandler.java:263)

Howerver, if I start slave (as the master), it works fine.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Wen Tong