activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Tlholoe, Peter" <>
Subject RE: Default cursor type in 5.5.1
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 14:58:56 GMT
Hi Oleg,
My understanding is that it will resort to the default which is the store-based cursor.

Have a look at this, it might shed some light

-----Original Message-----
From: Oleg Dulin []
Sent: 10 September 2012 04:47 PM
Subject: Default cursor type in 5.5.1

I can't figure this one out from documentation:

If i do this:

<policyEntry topic=">" producerFlowControl="false"
							<fileCursor />

I know that I am using fileCursor.

If I do this:

<policyEntry topic=">" producerFlowControl="false"

What is the cursor ?

Oleg Dulin
NYC Java Big Data Engineer

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy
into your Internet browser:

If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send a blank e-mail to and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.

View raw message