activemq-users mailing list archives

From pollotek <claudio.sant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Broker stuck showing error messages in log
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 19:52:09 GMT
I was using GlusterFS to keep my master/slave shared file system in sync.
When embedded broker clients disconnected from the stand alone broker
somehow the indexes were getting corrupted and maybe some data files too.

I tried the same test several times without Gluster keeping a single master
broker, no slave (because GlusterFS was my distributed FS mechanism) and
never saw these issues again.

I blame GluterFS for these issues, probably there's some tuning to be done
but personally I had a bad experience with it and would avoid it for medium
load.