activemq-users mailing list archives

From agarwalishant <>
Subject unable to get dequeued message from queue using java
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 12:25:48 GMT
Hello Everyone,

I am using activemq where my publisher class used queue for sending
persistent messages and consumer class used to dequeued mesages from the
selected queue, below given code which I am suing for the same:-

Now when i first run my publisher class it sends message and then when i run
my consumer class it tooks the message from queue but when i stop my
consumer class and then restart it, it again took the same message which it
consumes before.kindly correct me where i am doing wrong code and enable me
to consumer only those messages which did not consumer ever before.