activemq-users mailing list archives

From SergueiM <e...@idirect.com>
Subject Re: Can one use temp destinations with advisorySupport="false" ?
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 20:11:57 GMT
I have a jdbc based cluster of two brokers, not a network of brokers.
I also have a 3d party AMQ JMS Java client software that creates a temp
queue on each request it makes.

Whenever I disable advisorySupport, the client can send request but fails to
get response into the temp queue it has created. There would an entry in AMQ
log file saying that the temp destination does not exist.

The same client can receive responses with advisorySupport enabled though.
Hence my original question.
Any ideas?

Thank you.