activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Steve.V." <stephen.vinc...@sas.com>
Subject RESTful POSTing of messages containing a correlation ID
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 17:56:45 GMT
If my HTTP client were to make a POST request containing a header such as
"JMSCorrelationID: mycorelID", it would be great if the MessageServlet would
notice it and call message.setJMSCorrelationID. Is that something that could
be considered? I would love to be able to make many POST requests within the
same session with varying correlation IDs, and not have to use a
content-type of "application/x-www-form-urlencoded".

Thanks in advance if this idea is implemented.

-----
Stephen Vincent