activemq-users mailing list archives

From edub <erikwillia...@netscape.net>
Subject Re: Validating Connection Pools and Counting # of Connections
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 14:17:46 GMT
Ahh, OK, that makes sense. I was under the impression that a new connection
would not be spawned until the “max active” was reached.  I can esaly lower
this for my scanario.

Now as far as validating connectivity, I know how to tie, and can easily
view it, a consumer to a connection.  I like the Webconsoles view of the
open queue sessions associated with a given connection, but  I can’t seem to
find anything, even via JMX that gives this detail for a producer.  It would
be great to see a view of any open handels a producer has to any
queue/topic.

What is the best way to assosiate a producer to a particular connection, if
there is one at all?