activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Steve.V." <stephen.vinc...@sas.com>
Subject Re: No correlation ID in HTTP header when using RESTful interface
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 02:17:56 GMT
I believe the JMSCorrelationID is a message header field, not a message
property. While I see the following code excerpt from MessageServlet.java
spins through the message properties and adds HTTP response headers, I don't
believe that includes the JMSCorrelationID.
---------
protected void setResponseHeaders(HttpServletResponse response, Message
message) throws JMSException {
response.setHeader("destination", message.getJMSDestination().toString());
response.setHeader("id", message.getJMSMessageID());
// Return JMS properties as header values.
for(Enumeration names = message.getPropertyNames(); names.hasMoreElements()
{ String name = (String) names.nextElement(); response.setHeader(name ,
message.getObjectProperty(name).toString()); }
}
---------

-----
Stephen Vincent